It’s our 12th Birthday! Win some prizes!
Posted on 31 Oct 2014 by Adam
So you may have already seen on our social channels that we launched an awesome competition in celebration of our
I’m proud to announce on behalf of WebHostingBuzz that today is our 12th anniversary!
We consider each and every of you very special and important to us and thus we are sure that all you do, is special, too. We’ve got an awesome competition dedicated to Halloween with some amazing prizes to win.
The competition starts on Monday 3rd November 2014, and for you to take part and qualify to win, here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Follow the @WebHostingBuzz account on Twitter.
2. Tweet us your Halloween photo with a @webhostingbuzz mention and the #buzziversary #halloween #giveaway hashtags (all 3 hashtags are required, though feel free to add more if you wish).
3. The photo must belong to one of the three categories to nominate for:
Your Halloween costume selfie
The treat, prepared for the guests
A group photo of fellow Halloween party participants!
4. Once your photo is on Twitter, you’ll need to get at least 12 retweets so that your photo qualifies to be posted to the event-dedicated album on our WebHostingBuzz Facebook page.
5. Once your photo is in our album, we will get back to you with a message on Twitter, which means that you can start asking your friends visit our page and ‘like’ your photo.
6. The photos will be posted to Facebook by our social media team. Those who get the most likes to their photo become winners (one user gets nominated to one category only).
7. Your participation in the event implies provision of rights to post your photos on our corporate media sources and social media accounts.
7. The prizes fall into three categories:
Best costumed selfie – Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1″, 16GB
Best costumed selfie – Samsung Galaxy Tab 8″, 16GB
Best treat for tricks – Samsung SMART Digital Wi-Fi Camera.
The photos will be accepted to Twitter from Monday 3rd November through till Sunday 9th November inclusively.
Those early birds of you, who start sending photos today or during the weekend will get their photos posted to the presentation (non-competitive) album on our Facebook.
Get recognized and receive more votes during the voting that starts over Monday on the 10th of November and is going to last till Sunday, 16th. The results will be announced the very next day, so be sure to stay in touch with us during this great competition!
Good luck all!
12 Nov 2014 by Adam